Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen
Full Skid Plate System:
A-arm, Bellypan, Fuel
for 4-door Short bed
6061 ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.DISCOUNTED TO INCLUDE FREE A-ARM SKIDS
Artec Industries' NEW 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Full Skid Plate System is designed to give your vehicle full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, these skid plates ensure that you have a great fit with factory components. Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust skid plates on the market. The no trimming design allows you to install with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your Tacoma.
- Fits 4 door, Short Bed, 3rd Gen, Toyota Tacoma.
- Includes Artec A-arm skids, Bellypan and Gas tank skid for complete protection
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- Aluminum skids are easy to install due to their light weight....1/3 less than an equivalent steel skid.
- Aluminum won't dent like steel so it maintains it's shape over the years and is easier to remove because it maintains its shape
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on Manufacturer Defects (Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- No Trimming Required*
- Easy to remove Oil Filter and Oil Drain plates
- Front Impact Zone Heavily Fortified with Heavy Duty support bracket behind skid
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- Works with a maximum of 1" Differential Drop
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- TIG welded inside and outside for maximum strength
- No sacrifice of ground clearance on A-arm skid because it contours to the shape of the Lower A arm
*OEM skid plates removal required. Will not work with aftermarket suspensions that drop the entire IFS bulkhead or other extreme changes to suspension.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.