Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen Fuel Tank Skid
Please note, this fits SHORT BED MODELS ONLY!!!!
6061 ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Fuel Tank Skid is designed to give your vehicle's gas tank full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust skid plate on the market. The no trimming design allows you to install this skid plate with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your Tacoma.
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on welds, cracking, or bending (Not on scratches...that's what a skid plate does. Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- No Trimming Required*
- Only one hole needs to be drilled
- Use with Artec A-arm skids and Bellypan for complete protection (not included)
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- All nuts are pressed into steel/aluminum brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Be prepared for people to crawl under your vehicle to take pictures
*OEM skid plates removal required.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.