Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen A-Arm Skids
Heavy Duty yet Light weight protection for your vulnerable Lower A-arms
- Fits 3rd Generation Toyota Tacomas
- LIFETIME WARRANTY on welds, cracking, or bending (Not on scratches...that's what a skid plate does. Original purchaser only).
- Made From 1/4" thick aerospace grade 6061 Aluminum - tougher grade than most competitors 5052 aluminum
- With nearly a decade of testing in Ultra 4 racing, competitive rock crawling, and extreme-use Jeeps, Artec Aluminum Skid Plates are proven to take abuse
- Designed from factory CAD files for great andultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed from ONE PIECE using custom rolleddies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEMcomponents.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk forabsolutely smooth bottom
- Bolts directly to OEM Lower A Arm using heavyduty flat head bolts
- Protects Lower A Arm and Lower Suspensioncomponents
- TIG welded inside and outside for maximum strength
- Only Adds 7 LBS to the vehicles unsprung weight
- No sacrifice of ground clearance skid contoursto the shape of the Lower A arm
*************** If running a factory front skid plate trimmingmay be needed to fit these lower control arm skids. SeePIC**********************
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.
Tacoma installation is the same as the 4runner install below plus using a couple provided spacers to secure the skids tightly to the a-arms. Use the .25" thick spacer on the small hole and the .4" thick spacer on the rear hole as described in the top video.
Click image above to view Installation Instructions
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: