Artec Industries is excited to announce our new line of fabricator's parts. We've taken our own approach to design and made them look different than what you see everywhere else. When you want your project to stand out, it's the little things that count. Not only do these give you a unique look, but they are also strong and highly functional. Check out what this product has to offer.
- Available in two sizes: Small for shocks and up to 7/8" rod ends and Large for 1.25" rod ends
- CNC Laser cut from 1/4" steel for high strength.
- 1/2" hole size for Small and 9/16" for Large.
- Sold in pairs
- Offset base to allow more surface area for welding
- Unique look - who knew a tab could get your vehicle looks.
Dimension from center of hole to flat bottom: 1.5" Small, 2.0" Large
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1 : Inspect and Open Package, Verify all contents are accounted for
Step 2 : Clean/Prep Tab(s) & Area where Tab(s) will be located for welding .
Step 3: Tack Weld in place
Step 4: Finish welding into place
Step 5: Paint or Powder coat to prevent rust this is a raw steel item .