ALUMINUM DEF SKID FOR HEAVY DUTY
YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION
FOR 3.0L ECODIESEL WRANGLER
Artec Industries' NEW JLU Wrangler DEF SKID is designed to give your 2020+ Jeep Wrangler ECO DIESEL protection for your vehicle's delicate DEF components. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer and ultra-precise 3D scans, this skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" zinc plated steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL DEF SKID offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JL.
- Lightweight Aluminum adds very little weight to the vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 6061 T6 Aerospace grade Aluminum is tougher than the other 5052 aluminum options on the market...there is a difference.
- 6061 Aluminum has a memory so when it bends, it pops back into shape...steel skid plates just dent and stay dented.
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files and ultra-precise 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM DEF crossmember using provided flag nuts for one tool install
- Modular design lets you take off the main skid easily
- Slotted holes allow for air movement to let hot air escape
- Allows use of factory tow hitch and electronics
- Sold separately from the Full Bellypan
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.