ARTEC JK Rear Inner Fenders
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JK Rear Inner Fenders. These aluminum fenders not only protect your rear wheelwell compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style. Our proprietary process of stamping our logo not only adds an additional element of style not seen in the industry but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!
- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mackdaddy status
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can be used with Artec Nighthawk Fenders and most any other aftermarket fenders*
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Allows use of larger tires
- Four piece construction per side for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style**
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
*Mounts to OEM holes on sub-frame plus additional holes to be drilled. See instructions for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install with aftermarket fenders.
**While aluminum is corrosion resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.
Click image above to view Installation Instructions
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: