Jeep JK Front Bumper Swaybar Disconnect Skid
This Add-on skid protects the electronic sway bar disconnect under the front bumper as well as the factory frame extensions.
- Made in the USA from 3/16" CNC laser cut and formed steel
- Ships in bare steel to allow customizable color coordination*
- Fully Welded to allow immediate bolt-on capability
- Includes hardware
***Shown Painted for illustration. Items will arrive in bare Steel and may have minor imperfections which are typically covered with a textured coating. For smooth finishes extra preparation should be considered to achieve desired look***
JK Nighthawk Front Swaybar SKID Instructions
- 9/16" wrench and socket
- 7/32" allen wrench
- Unpack contentsof shipment. Make surethat all of the parts requiredare included with your kit.If any items are missing,and packaging is damaged,report it to the shippingcompany driver, KEEP ALLORIGINAL PACKAGING& contact us.
- Paint, Powdercoat, or finish the product to resist rusting. The product is shipped bare steel and will need some sort of coating. Take care not to let buildup accumulate in mounting holes.
- Park the vehicle on levelground and apply the parking brake. With yourNightHawk front bumper installed, locate the front four and two rear mounting holes for the bracket.
- Next hold the skid up and loosely install all the hardware. Once all the hardware is installed performfinal tightening.