Jeep JK Front Bumper Swaybar Disconnect Skid
This Add-on skid protects the electronic sway bar disconnect under the front bumper as well as the factory frame extensions.
- Made in the USA from 3/16" CNC laser cut and formed steel
- Ships in bare steel to allow customizable color coordination*
- Fully Welded to allow immediate bolt-on capability
- Includes hardware
***Shown Painted for illustration. Items will arrive in bare Steel and may have minor imperfections which are typically covered with a textured coating. For smooth finishes extra preparation should be considered to achieve desired look***
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.
JK Nighthawk Front Swaybar SKID Instructions
- 9/16" wrench and socket
- 7/32" allen wrench
- Unpack contentsof shipment. Make surethat all of the parts requiredare included with your kit.If any items are missing,and packaging is damaged,report it to the shippingcompany driver, KEEP ALLORIGINAL PACKAGING& contact us.
- Paint, Powdercoat, or finish the product to resist rusting. The product is shipped bare steel and will need some sort of coating. Take care not to let buildup accumulate in mounting holes.
- Park the vehicle on levelground and apply the parking brake. With yourNightHawk front bumper installed, locate the front four and two rear mounting holes for the bracket.
- Next hold the skid up and loosely install all the hardware. Once all the hardware is installed performfinal tightening.
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: