JK HEAVY DUTY
Installation Instructions Coming Soon
Artec Industries' NEW JK HD CROSSMEMBER is designed to give your 2007 - 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler better protection underneath the vehicle than the factory sheetmetal. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this HD Crossmember ensures that you have a great fit with factory components.
Made from 1/4" thick Steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JK HD CROSSMEMBER will be sure to hold up to the abuse you put on your rig. This crossmember enables you to mounts lower long arms for greater stability and flex.
- 1/4" thick steel for high abuse situations
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and precise fit. Bolts right in.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Pre-welded so installation is quick and easy
- Not painted so it's easy to customize and touch-up when it scratches
- Fits 2.625" wide joints or bushings with 9/16'" through holes.
- Perfect companion to our JK UNDER ARMOR Bellypans for completely smooth under side.*
*NOTE: This crossmember changes the factory captured nuts from M12 to 3/8" to work with our JK Under Armor Bellypan kit. New skid plate hardware is NOT shipped with this crossmember but with the bellypan. New 3/8" bolts will be needed along with extra wide washers that may be necessary for use with factory skid plates.
**Modification of Exhaust will be required. May not be compatible with Aftermarket Suspension Kits that use a proprietary crossmember**
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.