JK 1 TON APEX Rear 9 inch Truss Swap Kit
The new APEX Truss and Brackets for swapping in a
Spidertrax 9 inch rear axle into a Jeep JK Wrangler 2007-2018
Stronger Design, Lighter Weight, Easier Install
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JK ONE TON APEX Rear 9 inch Truss Swap Kit. This is an advanced truss and bracket system which can be used for Spidertrax 3.5" Ultimate or Pro series Housing. This kit provides the factory link, trackbar, spring, anti-sway bar, bump stop pads and shock locations all encompassed in an axle tube reinforcing truss system.
- PATENT PENDING APEX Truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/4" and 3/16" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 40 lbs total
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment.
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- Coil brackets and bump stop pads are combined to form an axle tube truss and allows for easy installment of other brackets
- Precision CNC cut from 1/4"& 3/16" steel for high strength and precision and CNC bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time with the built-in axle tube truss which is quicker to weld than individual brackets
- Tracbar mount includes 4 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a center link mount (not included)
Most 1 ton axles DO NOT MATCH the factory JL 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake components NOT INCLUDED in this product, but will be available separately shortly.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials. Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.