5% off as a Kit vs. Individual parts
Our EASY 4-LINK KIT C is the simplest way to get your links done. This kit is based off our most popular parts we've sold our customers for a dual triangulated 4-link with angled upper and lower control arms. The brackets available in this kit allow for lowers that can attach to a crossmember underneath the transfer case and uppers that attach on the inside of the frame rails. The heat and cryogenically treated chromoly rod ends are the strongest and longest lasting on the market. The included tube adapters feature machined WRENCH FLATS for easy adjustments and tightening and conform to the outer diameter of the tubing it welds to. The included stainless steel high misalignment spacers allow for maximum articulation in the rod end. As an option, this kit offers four foot lengths of both 1.5" and 2.0" tubing to be cut to the exact length needed for your particular vehicle.
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8" -14tpi x 3/4" bore rod ends
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8" -14tpi Tube Adapters
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 7/8" -14tpi Jam nuts
- 8 - 3/4"-9/16" WIDE High Misalignment Spacers
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25" -12tpi x 1.0" bore rod ends
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25" -12tpi Tube Adapters
- 2 RH, 2 LH - 1.25" -12tpi Jam nuts
- 1 - Pair Lower Link Axle Brackets
- 2 - 4 ft 1.5" OD .250" thick DOM tubing (optional)
- 2 - 4 ft 2.0" OD .250" thick DOM tubing (optional)
SHIPPING NOTE: If selecting PRO KRAWLER Rock Krawler joints, no misalignment spacers will be shipped. The joints will be drop shipped directly from Rock Krawler in New York so extra shipping time may be needed.
NOTE: This kit will require drilling of lower link holes to 3/4" unless you specify you'd like 9/16" bolts for your lower links.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.The attached link provides technical details on the proper geometry set up and links to the 3 and 4 Link Calculators. There are also some other good technical information on setting up other components of a custom suspension at the bottom