- Pinon Guard and Ring are CNC laser cut from 3/8" thick mild steel for Maximum protection
- CNC formed for great fitment
- Bridge is cut from 3/16" and welds directly into your 14 bolt APEX Truss for maximum axle rigidity and to prevent axle tubes from spinning
- Bridge bolts to back of Pinion ring with 3/8" bolts and press nuts which allows for easy assembly and disassembly
- the guard fits 1350 and 1410 U-joints
- Includes 7/16" and 3/8" grade 8 hardware
- Requires welding
Warning: Installing this product requires Welding and Fabrication skills, If youare not confident in your abilities to complete this task please have thisinstalled at an qualified off-road shop .
Inventory all parts to ensure you have all of the correctpieces. If youare missing parts or the package is damaged Contact Artec Industries Immediately at (855) 278-3299 M-F 8:30-5pm MST If outside of those hoursEmail us at Sales@Artecindustries.com (Please include picture of part numberlabel on box as well as your invoice number Also keep the box and take picturesof the box per shipping carrier for a damage claim otherwise it could be denied)
Slip the PG1401-1 plate into the keyways on PG1404-2 and tack weld into place
Using the 4 supplied HW0058 bolts bolt the PG1404-3onto the PG1404-2
Test fit the Apex Pinion guard on the axle Depending on your pinion angle you may needto trim the PG1404-3 bracket . Using a marker mark the top of the PG1404-3 remove the pinion guard from the axle andtrim were needed . Prep the Apex trussfor welding by removing any paint, rust, or grime.
Fully weld the PG1404-1 & PG1404-2 together , Nowweld the PG1404-3 to the apex truss.
Paint all bare surfaces .