Toyota 4-Runner 5th Gen Fuel Tank Skid
6061 ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Fuel Tank Skid is designed to give your vehicle's gas tank full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using 3D scans directly off real vehicles, this skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Explore with confidence knowing that your vehicle is equipped with the most robust skid plate on the market. The no drilling, no trimming design allows you to install this skid with minimal down time to ensure you spend more time out on the trail with your 4Runner.
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel support brackets for extremely heavy duty protection
- 6061 Aluminum offers a higher surface strength than competitors' 5052 Aluminum skid plates, meaning it'll last longer and gouge less.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on Manufacturer Defects (Original purchaser only).
- Designed from high quality 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- Side flanges extend upward into the gaps to keep out debris for more complete protection. Competitors just basically offer a flat plate with no side flanges.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- Flat and Smooth bottom to ensure easy sliding over obstacles
- No Drilling or Trimming Required*
- Use with Artec A-arm skids and Bellypan for complete protection (not included)
- Drain Holes for reduced water/debris retention
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
*OEM skid plates removal required.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.