TJ / YJ Back Half Frame Kit
Our Back Half Frame Kit is designed to allow TJ, LJ, and YJ owners to get rid of the clunky back half of their stock frame to allow clearance for coilovers and/or larger heavy duty axles. By narrowing the frame, you are able to run coilovers without notching your factory frame and weakening it. Plus since it doesn't hang as low as the factory frame in the back, you can do a stretch with that one-ton axle and have better up-travel.
This DIY kit includes only the transition pieces because we know you can get straight pieces of 2" x 3" tube locally, so why make you pay for that AND shipping for it. But these aren't just some generic pieces of steel that make the transition. This kit has been specifically designed to compliment the factory frame, yet look distinctly hardcore. It is also engineered for maximum strength and easy assembly with jig and key holes so you can't put it together wrong. Just another example of the FUSION OF FORM AND FUNCTION from Artec.
Get a better designed, better looking, less expensive with cheaper shipping back half kit from Artec.
- CNC Laser cut and bent from 1/4" thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler to fit perfectly
- Interlocking Jig and Key holes for Quick, One-Way-Only Assembly
- Maximum weld surface area with weld holes and fish mouth ends
- Stylish curved design compliments factory style and increases strength at transitions
- MADE IN THE USA!
- Utilizes lighter weight 2" x 3" tubing for straight tube sections (not included)
- Easily customized since you can make it as long as you want.
- Works for TJs, LJs, and YJs.
***REQUIREMENTS: 1 inch body lift***
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every frame varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.