Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Axle
Upper Control Arm Brackets
Beef up your rear axle UCA brackets on your 2007 - 2017 Jeep JK (All 4x4 models)
Do you have bent and mangled factory upper control arm brackets? Its no surprise since they are practically made of sheet-metal. These HEAVY DUTY brackets replace the factory brackets so you'll never have to worry about ripping off a bracket again.
- OEM 2.4" mounting width fits factory and aftermarket control arms.
- Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory for additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off.
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength.
- Use 18mm socket on factory brake flange to line up bracket
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
NOTE: This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory bracket. Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec Industries is not liable for incorrect installation or improper welding.