JT 1 TON APEX Rear Axle Swap Brackets
The new APEX brackets for swapping in a
1 ton rear axle into a Jeep JT Gladiator (2020+)
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JT ONE TON APEX Rear Axle Swap Kit. This is an advanced bracket system which can be used on practically any axle with a 3.5" axle tube (or similar). This kit provides the factory link, trackbar, spring, anti-sway bar, bump stop pads and shock locations all encompassed in an axle tube reinforcing truss system. This kit is great for Superduty Sterling 10.5 or 10.25, AAM 10.5 14 bolt, or a Ford 9.0" (or 10.0) axle with 3.5" axle tubes. Other axles can be used as well, just make sure they are wide enough to fit the upper control arm brackets (see diagram below) and you have a plan for mounting the ABS sensors.
This kit DOES NOT INCLUDE a truss over the differential however we offer that in a separate kit or as an add-on in the menu options here.
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- Coil brackets and bump stop pads are combined to form an axle tube truss and allows for easy installment of other brackets
- Precision CNC cut from 1/4", 3/16" steel for high strength and precision and CNC bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time with the built-in axle tube truss which is quicker to weld than individual brackets
- Tracbar mount includes 3 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a truss and center link mount (not included)
- APEX truss can be added later for great rigidity, strength and link suspension changes
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 14 BOLT: The 14 bolt axle is available in a variety of vehicles over several decades. For the JT swap to work best, the correct width axle should be used. Take care to ensure its width is close to the front axle. Older 14 bolt axles will not work with ABS brackets we offer either.
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH A NEWER STYLE 14 BOLT AXLE WITH RIBBING ON THE CASTING (AS SHOWN) AND HAS A WMS-WMS MEASUREMENT OF 68" OR GREATER. This axle is referred to as an AAM 14 bolt 10.5" ring gear and is found in '99-'06 GM 2500 and 3500 SRW trucks. Van axles have a different differential offset and will not align the truss correctly.
Most 1 ton axles DO NOT MATCH the factory JL 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake components NOT INCLUDED in this product, but will be available separately shortly.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials. Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.