JT 1 TON APEX Rear 14 bolt Truss Swap Kit
The new APEX Truss and Brackets for swapping in a
AAM 14 bolt 10.5 rear axle into a Jeep JT Gladiator 2020+
Stronger Design, Lighter Weight, Easier Install
Artec Industries is excited to announce the JT ONE TON APEX Rear 14 bolt Truss Swap Kit. This is an advanced truss and bracket system which can be used for AAM 14 bolt 10.5" ring gear. This kit provides the factory link, trackbar, spring, anti-sway bar, bump stop pads and shock locations all encompassed in an axle tube reinforcing truss system. The 14 bolt axle is a great match to the Superduty Front Dana 60 however there are some considerations to take into account (see below).
- PATENT PENDING APEX Truss peaked top design provides more rigidity than a flat top truss design
- CNC Precision Laser cut in-house from 1/4" and 3/16" mild steel for a lightweight yet strong solution...only 42 lbs total
- CNC Precision Bent in-house for a great fitment.
- Using a 1 ton axle will support larger tires and less chance of breakage in extreme conditions
- Coil brackets and bump stop pads are combined to form an axle tube truss and allows for easy installment of other brackets
- Precision CNC cut from 1/4"& 3/16" steel for high strength and precision and CNC bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, trackbar mount, bumpstop pads and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time with the built-in axle tube truss which is quicker to weld than individual brackets
- Tracbar mount includes 3 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a center link mount (not included)
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR 14 BOLT: The 14 bolt axle is available in a variety of vehicles over several decades. For best results for the JT swap, the correct width axle should be used. Older 14 bolt axles will not work with ABS brackets we offer either.
THIS KIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH A NEWER STYLE 14 BOLT AXLE WITH RIBBING ON THE CASTING (AS SHOWN) AND HAS A WMS-WMS MEASUREMENT OF 68" OR GREATER. This axle is referred to as an AAM 14 bolt 10.5" ring gear and is found in '99-'06 GM 2500 and 3500 SRW trucks. Van axles have a different differential offset and will not align the truss correctly.
Most 1 ton axles DO NOT MATCH the factory JT 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake components NOT INCLUDED in this product, but will be available separately shortly.
NOTE: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials. Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
*Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. Will require brake line relocation to fit.