SUPERDUTY ALUMINUM HIGH STEER ARM
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new 7075 ALUMINUM high steer arm for '05-'12 Ford Superduty F-250 and F-350 trucks. This high steer arm is for use with the aftermarket Reid Racing Superduty knuckle available HERE. Together, this arm and knuckle allow the user to correct steering problems that are common on lifted Superduties or provide a steering solution for our popular Superduty Axle Swap kits for Jeep TJ, JK, JL, and JT.
- CNC machined from 1" thick 7075 high strength Aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion resistance
- Analysis shows equal or greater strength than equivalent steel version at half the weight
- For use only on Reid Racing Superduty Knuckle Passenger Side
- Sold by itself Only
- Hole in arm is 1.0" diameter which allows you to make custom spacer adapters if you'd like
- Uses high strength 1/2" ARP studs and acorn nuts available as an add-on*
- Corrects OEM steering geometry allowing drag link to mount above or under the arm depending on lift height**
- Compatible with our JK, JL, JT 1-ton swap bracket kit for 2005+ Superduty axles
NOTE: This is a passenger side arm only.
* Uses D60 ARP Studs And Nuts 5 Pack Kit.
**Trackbar bracket modifications necessary when changing Ford Superduty OEM steering geometry. Jeep trackbar modifications may also be necessary.