5% off as a Kit vs. Individual parts
Our EASY 3-LINK KIT G is the simplest way to get your links done. This kit is based off our Dual 3 Link Bracket with panhard bar. This kit is intended for use with our 60 trusses. If you aren't using a truss, please select KIT H. The heat and cryogenically treated chromoly rod ends are the strongest and longest lasting on the market. The included tube adapters feature machined WRENCH FLATS for easy adjustments and tightening and conform to the outer diameter of the tubing it welds to. The included stainless steel high misalignment spacers allow for maximum articulation in the rod end. As an option, this kit offers four foot lengths of both 1.5" and 2.0" tubing to be cut to the exact length needed for your particular vehicle.
- 1 RH, 1 LH - 7/8" -14tpi x 3/4" bore rod ends for panhard
- 1 RH, 1 LH - 7/8" -14tpi Tube Adapters for panhard
- 1 RH, 1 LH - 7/8" -14tpi Jam nuts for panhard
- 3 RH, 3 LH - 1.25" -12tpi x 1.0" bore rod ends
- 3 RH, 3 LH - 1.25" -12tpi Tube Adapters
- 3 RH, 3 LH - 1.25" -12tpi Jam nuts
- 1 - Pair Lower Link Axle Brackets (10 deg)
- 1 - SINGLE Truss Upper Link Mount (2.63")
- 1 - Adjustable Panhard Frame Mount - CHOOSE ORIENTATION
- 1 - Adjustable Panhard Truss Mount - CHOOSE TRUSS
- 1 - 4 ft 1.5" OD .250" thick DOM tubing (optional)
- 3 - 4 ft 2.0" OD .250" thick DOM tubing (optional)
NOTE: This kit will require drilling of lower link holes to 3/4" unless you specify you'd like 9/16" bolts for your lower links.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.The attached link provides technical details on the proper geometry set up and links to the 3 and 4 Link Calculators. There are also some other good technical information on setting up other components of a custom suspension at the bottom