SuperDuty Knuckle Crossover Weld On High Steer Arms (Pair)
Configurable and affordable weld on arms for the 05+ SuperDuty Knuckles to help eliminate those swap steering issues. Provides 3 different variations to obtain the optimal steering set up for your rig.
- Fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances
- Allows for straight tie rod - no bends - and clears even deep fabricated differential covers
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (2005 and up SuperDuty)
- 3/4" bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4" steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
- Minimal modification to OEM knuckle needed*
Sold in pairs only (DRIVER SIDE AND PASSENGER SIDE). Includes knuckle bolt kits (8" long bolt, sleeve and stover locking nut) and all internal gusseting.
Rod end bolts not included because different lengths are needed depending on which holes you use.
*Driver Side Knuckle hole will need to be drilled out to 3/4". Casting remnants on front of knuckle will need to be ground down. Knuckles from '05-'10 are slightly different than '11+ so we've etched a trim line on the laser cut part that will need to be trimmed off.
***Requires welding and minor fabrication. We highly recommend this kit only be installed by a competent welder.***
• If you have 2005-2010 knuckles, look on the inside if the main arms for etched lines. Cut off those tabs on the etched line. For 2011+ no need to trim.
• Drill out the driver side oem knuckle hole to ¾”
• Grind off on the front side of the knuckle the casting protrusion where it’ll contact the arm. Looks like a big pimple on the front side. Haha
• Insert the tube with the tapered end in the passenger side and slide the bigger spacer underneath and bolt that sleeve to the knuckle.
• Place the sleeve with no taper on the driver side and insert the small spacer from underneath and bolt sleeve to knuckle.
• Holding the interior tabs inside the main arm, slide the arms down over the sleeve until it stops.
• Slide the gusset on the inside of the knuckle to hold the whole thing together
• Make sure the inner tab is spaced evenly and tack weld it together. Use our heims with spacers for best results
• You can heat the whole knuckle in the oven to 400 degrees or use a torch to heat it up. Doesn’t need to be red hot.
• Weld and let cool slowly. Peen it for stress relief. Knuckle is cast steel and can use normal MIG wire but they are still dissimilar materials so you want it to cool as slowly as possible.
reference the pictures on the website for correct piece orientation.
For 2005-2010 trim off blue tabs. For 2011+ do not trim.