HAVE A 60 WITH A REALLY SHORT AXLE TUBE LENGTH? TRYING TO USE A BIG JOINT ON YOUR LOWERS BUT CAN'T FIT IT?
THESE LOWER LINK AXLE BRACKETS ARE SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR FORD AND DODGE 60'S THAT HAVE ONLY 3 INCHES OF AXLE TUBE ON ONE SIDE.
These are angled in at 10 degrees for lining up with the frame side bracket.
For axles with larger short side tube, use our standard lower link axle brackets
ARTEC INDUSTRIES LINE OF FABRICATION BRACKETS
OUR VISION - Offer a better looking bracket AND make it work better too!
With our new line of brackets, we want to introduce a better looking product that has that custom one-off look AND solve some of the issues that have plagued some of the generic brackets on the market, thus making them function better. Some common features that you'll see among our new brackets are: better access to grease fittings, bottom protection of the joint on lower link brackets, designs that make the bracket look like it was designed to be there from the beginning rather than just a piece of metal slapped on later, etc. Below are some of the highlights for this particular bracket that set it apart from all the others.
- 2.625" mounting width with 9/16" bolt hole for common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size for 1.25" rod ends with spacers.
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint. This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
NOTE: SOME MINOR GRINDING ON THE CASTING AND BRACKET MAY BE NECESSARY TO FIT.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.