- Everything you need - coil spring, shock and link mounts (optional) - all in one compact and easy to assemble bracket.
- 3/16" thick mild steel coil and shock brackets. 1/4" thick LCA brackets for strength and impact resistance. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Coil correction STAMPED into coil bucket for a flush standing coil. Others mount a not flat coil on a flat coil bucket resulting in bowing or leaning.
- Lower Link brackets available in 0, 10 and 22 degree angles...perfect for any suspension type. Link brackets can be offset in virtually any amount since they are separate brackets.
- Option to not include lower link brackets for those who may already have them or have other ideas on what they want to do.
- Bump formed Bumpstop pad with threaded retainer hardware allows you to use your factory style upper bumpstops.
- Adjustable shock mounting width to use virtually any type of eye mounted shock
- Narrow under structure allows you to overlap bracket over differential casting ends.
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
Warning: This Part Requires General Mechanical Abilities If you are not confident in your abilitiesPlease have this product installed at a Local Off-Road Shop .
Take an inventory of your parts, If you aremissing any parts Please contact Artec Industries Immediately @ (855)278-3299 M-F 8:30am-5pm MST if it isafter those hours please email us pictures of what you received , along withproduct labels on the box and packing slip at Sales@artecindustries.com
Lay out all of the parts Youwill take Part 9 and flip it over so the part number is facing down. Insert part number 14 in the slot in the corresponding slot and slip part number13 in the slot on the other slot the tabs and key ways are specific so it willonly fit one way. Now insert part 15into the groove on the part 13/14 brackets there will be a small rounded relief that will sit on the coilindentation . Tack weld the bracketsinto place .
Step 3 :
Continue Step 2 Process on the brackets for the opposite side.
Flip over the coil mounts. Usingyour shock run a bolt through the coil bracket and the # 12 ( or #4) bracketdepending on what coil bucket you are working on to set the shock mountingwidth . Tack weld the tab for the shockmount into place and remove the shock.
Place pieces 10 and 11 on bracket 9 . Place your coil spring on piece 9in the stamped coil relief and use the spring to center pieces 10 and 11. Removethe spring and tack weld all pieces together. Repeat this process for the otherside.
Fully weld the brackets together . You should have 2 tabs left ( Part # 16 and 8) save those for later .
Weld the coil buckets onto your axle in the desired position for yourbuild . Now take the number 16bracket and places it at the front ofthe coil brackets in between the 13 and 14 the 16 bracket should be contactingthe axle tube and weld it into place youwill repeat this process for the other side also. After they are welded prime and paint theparts and your job is complete .