Jeep Wrangler JK Rear Axle
Upper Control Arm Brackets
Beef up your rear axle UCA brackets on your 2007 - 2017 Jeep JK (All 4x4 models)
Do you have bent and mangled factory upper control arm brackets? Its no surprise since they are practically made of sheet-metal. These HEAVY DUTY brackets replace the factory brackets so you'll never have to worry about ripping off a bracket again.
- OEM 2.4" mounting width fits factory and aftermarket control arms.
- Bracket wraps around axle tube more than factory for additional weld surface area, which significantly reduces the chance the bracket can rip off.
- Made from 1/4" thick boxed steel plate for strength.
- Use 18mm socket on factory brake flange to line up bracket
- The STYLE of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
NOTE: This bracket requires welding to the axle and removal of the factory bracket. Welding should be done by a competent welder and Artec Industries is not liable for incorrect installation or improper welding.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.