Jeep JT Gladiator Mid-Height
Bed Rack ALUMINUM
Lightweight yet Ultimate Heavy Duty mounting for all your gear
Our Gladiator bed rack is the strongest aluminum mid-rack on the market. That means you don't add a lot of weight to your vehicle but you can trust that it's not a couple flimsy bars. So go ahead, mount EVERYTHING you've got.
- Mounts to New 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT truck bed
- Mid height profile design allows mounting of rooftop tent (RTT) that is level (or just slightly above) top of the vehicle yet allows for mounting accessories on the side
- Made From CNC laser cut 1/8" thick 5052 ALUMINUM and CNC formed for great fit and high strength
- Total weight is 49 lbs so it won't weight your vehicle down especially after you add all your other gear
- Cross Rails use a PROPRIETARY STAMPING technique from ONE PIECE using custom molds for EXTREMELY HIGH STRENGTH and a unique look.
- Unique angled vertical rails gives the rack a more streamlined look than the "typical box on a truck bed"
- Designed from factory CAD files for great andultra precise fit.
- Design has minimal welding but where it's welded it's very high quality TIG welded
- Vertical rails mounts to top of bed from very front to near the end for a full length rack with 3 crossbars
- Pressed in PEM nuts so assembly of the whole rack takes one Allen wrench...easy install
- Nut strips feature pressed in nuts for easy one-tool installation
- Multiple tie down points for maximum flexibility when attaching accessories
- Diagonal accessory rails add both strength and mounting options for accessories
- Black Powdercoated Rails for a factory look
- Black Zinc plated button head Allen bolts
- Removable Stainless Steel Artec A-blade logo and mounting hardware included and can be left raw or color matched
- Includes 3 total Cross Rails, 6 top caps, 6 vertical rails, 4 diagonal accessory rails, 4 bed rails, and 13 nut strips
- MADE IN USA!!!
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.