ARTEC JL/JT Front Inner Fenders - Solid
Run Larger Tires!
Artec Industries is excited to announce our JL/JT Front Inner Fenders. These aluminum fenders not only protect your engine compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style. Our proprietary process of stamping our logo not only adds an additional element of style not seen in the industry but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!
- Allows use of larger tires up to 40" with suspension lift.
- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mack daddy status
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers or bumpstops without ruining the vented area
- Compatible with Trimmed OEM fenders
- Two main piece construction for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Covers gap between outer body sheetmetal and inner body sheetmetal
- Extra bottom flange directly behind wheel prevents grime from getting inside the gaps in the undercarriage sheetmetal
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style**
NOT FOR USE WITH DIESEL JL. No product available at this time
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
*Mounts to OEM holes on subframe plus additional holes to be drilled. See instuctions for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install with aftermarket fenders.
**While aluminum is rust resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.
**Does not fit on Ecodiesel models**
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click image above to view Installation Instructions
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: