ARTEC JL/JT ECODIESEL/392 Front Inner Fenders - Vented
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new Front Inner Fenders for 3.0L DIESEL JL Wrangler, 392 Wrangler and 3.0L DIESEL JT Gladiators. These aluminum fenders not only protect your engine compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style. Our proprietary process of stamping our logo not only adds an additional element of style not seen in the industry but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. In addition, the laser cut vents keep your engine compartment cool and don't require you to bolt on an extra piece of mesh material. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!
- Designed specifically for 3.0L ECODIESEL JL and JT*
- Fits 392 Hemi JL Wrangler
- Allows use of tires up to 37" with suspension lift*
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers or bumpstops without ruining the vented area
- Compatible with Trimmed OEM fenders
- Laser cut venting means no extra pieces of material to bolt on
- Two main piece construction for lower cost of shipping
- Pressed PEM nuts on seam between pieces for easy installation
- Covers gap between outer body sheetmetal and inner body sheetmetal
- Extra bottom flange directly behind wheel prevents grime from getting inside the gaps in the undercarriage sheetmetal
- Price is per pair - Includes Passenger and Driver side inner fenders
- Shipped bare unfinished aluminum for decreased cost and ability for you to paint or powdercoat to fit your style**
*FOR VEHICLES WITH LARGE TIRES (39"+), WE RECOMMEND USING NORMAL INNER FENDERS AND RELOCATING THE WINDOW WASHER FLUID TANK IN THE DRIVER SIDE WHEEL WELL. THIS TANK PREVENTS USING LARGER TIRES AND ACHIEVING FULL AXLE ARTICULATION. WE RECOMMEND UP TO 37" TIRES USING THESE FENDERS.
NOTE: While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this UNFINISHED product. We recommend you finish this product with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
Mounts to OEM holes on subframe plus additional holes to be drilled. See instructions for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install with aftermarket fenders.
**While aluminum is rust resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click image above to view Installation Instructions
Installation of this kit requires Rivnuts. We have included our Rivnut Tool (TC0011) in the package, here is a quick demonstration video on the use of this tool: