ALUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY
YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION
FOR 3.0L ECODIESEL GLADIATOR
Artec Industries' NEW JT Gladiator Bellypan is designed to give your 2021+ Jeep Gladiator ECO DIESEL full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer and ultra-precise 3D scans, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" zinc plated steel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JT Bellypan Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JT.
NOTE: 1.5"+ LIFT REQUIRED FOR USE WITH BELLYPAN
- Lightweight Aluminum adds very little weight to the vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 6061 T6 Aerospace grade Aluminum is tougher than the other 5052 aluminum options on the market...there is a difference.
- 6061 Aluminum has a memory so when it bends, it pops back into shape...steel skid plates just dent and stay dented.
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files and ultra-precise 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- Factory frame bolts replaced with countersunk bolts with tapered washers for improved rock clearance and less drag
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Fuel filter moves up for extra ground clearance and includes an Access Panel for easy servicing.
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust, mid vehicle Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance*
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
*OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.
* From what we have found the crossover pipe may need to be modified slightly by heating the crossover pipe with a small torch (map gas or propane ) and pinch the pipe some with a c clamp to clear the oil pan skid (don't worry it crushes down from the factory next to where you would need to pinch) A majority of JL/JT will not have the contact, but due to factory variance from Jeep's factory, there is a small amount of affected vehicles.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
We're working to restore these instructions from our previous website. Please bear with us. If you need immediate assistance, contact email@example.com.
INSTALL VIDEO HERE: